Caring for people and the planet with a passion
Vertical Slimline Tanks
Our Vertical Slimline Tanks are available in two options for both water and diesel, 55L Wellbody Tanks and 65L Canopy Tanks.
- Stylish, slimline design
- Option of UV-stabilised food grade polyethylene or UV stabilised diesel grade polyethylene
- Site tube level gauge
- 40mm lockable filler cap
- Brackets available or strap-in option
- Gravity feed or pump option
- Hose Kits for water or diesel available
1 / 12
Vertical Slimline Tanks
2 / 12
65L Canopy Tank (Diesel) with Submersible Pump
3 / 12
55L Wellbody Tank (Water) with Diaphragm Pump
4 / 12
Suitable for camp showers and more
5 / 12
65L Canopy Tank (Diesel)
6 / 12
55L Wellbody Tank (Diesel) with Submersible Pump
7 / 12
55L Wellbody Tank, Nissan Navara Installation
8 / 12
55L Wellbody Tank, Mitsubishi Triton Installation
9 / 12
55L Wellbody Tank, Mazda BT50 Installation
10 / 12
55L Wellbody Tank, Isuzu Dmax Installation
11 / 12
55L Wellbody Tank, Toyota Hilux Rugged X Installation
12 / 12
55L Wellbody Tank, Volkswagen Amarok Installation
55L Wellbody Tanks
- Fits most dual cab utes below tonneau cover
- Fits in the gap between cargo drawers and the tub wall on dual cab. Great use of this wasted space.
- Fits wheel arches in dual cab tubs
- 1/2” brass BSP outlet
- 1295mm L x 175mm W x 445mm H
65L Canopy Tanks
- May be used for drop-side utes, open tray-backs or with canopy
- Uses minimal space under canopy
- 1/2” poly BSP outlet
- 1590mm L x 120mm W x 590mm H
Vertical Slimline Tank Accessories
Our pump options are more convenient than carrying multiple jerry cans and they eliminate the heavy lifting.
Submersible Water Pump Option
- Low Pressure - High Flow (approx. 12L/min).
- Suitable for transferring water, filling buckets, washing up tubs, washing hands and dirty feet, rinsing mountain bikes, paddle boards, vehicle etc.
Submersible Diesel Pump Option
- High Flow (approx. 17L/min).
- Suitable for use as a long range fuel tank when heading into remote locations, towing vans and trailers to give you that extra fuel.
- Simply re-fuel your vehicle by inserting hose in the fuel filler. Only takes a few minutes to transfer.
Diaphragm Water Pump Option
- High Pressure (40psi) - Low Flow (approx. 3.8L/min).
- Suitable for camp showers, washing hands and dirty feet, filling water bottles and washing up tubs etc.