A safe and effective way to feed molasses based supplements.
Length: 2,410mm, Width: 1,120mm, Height: 775mm
Features and Benefits
- Eliminate livestock loss from falling in and drowning in the trough.
- Cattle have to lick the supplement by turning the wheels, which helps to regulate intake and prevent waste.
- Ergonomically designed to make loading and unloading a one person job.
- Made with translucent material to allow the liquid levels to be monitored from a distance. Other solid colours optional.
- Maximise the amount of head per trough with an unrivalled 8 wheels per trough.
- Fully pre-assembled by us ready to go; saves you the hassle of having to fit all the wheels and bolts.
- 8 wheels per trough.
- 750L capacity = 1 tonne molasses.
- Dry weight = 85kg.
- 255mm fill point with screw lid.
- Trough lid secured to trough using 10mm stainless steel nuts and bolts.
- High quality UV-stabilised Polyethylene construction.